Welcome! I’m Jamie, a former middle school teacher and the creator of A Brown Bear’s Language Arts Study. I am a mother of eight, one with special needs, who fully understands the discouragement, overwhelming moments, and the endless messes homeschooling brings. At the same time, I have experienced the everlasting fruits of home education: learning alongside my children and close bonding. I have a passion for sharing wholesome literature and inspiring a deep love for God’s Word. This whimsical space is a reflection of our treasured moments. Charming snippets of graceful art, nourishing unit studies, and fascinating nature, take the heart of Treasuring the Tiny Moments Homeschool. Thank you for visiting.
- In Which A Blue Jay’s Study Begins…Blue Jay Eating acorns Perching on an old limb Garments mimicking the blue sky Songbird Dear Grandma Squirrel, Whispers of fall resonate through the woodland. Gentle breezes scatter the newly fallen leaves across the soft meadow. Yellow, red, and golden hues color the mountainside as I watch the magnificent sunset. … Read more
View post to subscribe to site newsletter.
- When My Heart Is Overwhelmed….As a weary traveler gazes upon heartfelt verses that reveal the emotions of a heavy heart, she doesn’t feel alone…. She undeniably gains an understanding of her High Priest “who sympathizes with her weaknesses” (Hebrews 4:15). With discernment, she knows He sees her lamenting heart full of worries and fears. … Read more
- In Which An Apple Study Begins…Autumn Fires In the other gardens And all up the vale, From the autumn bonfires See the smoke trail! Pleasant summer over And all the summer flowers, The red fire blazes, The grey smoke towers. Sing a song of seasons! Something bright in all! Flowers in the summer, Fires in … Read more
- At A Snail’s Pace…“‘Remember, lad,’ said the newt, ‘if it’s going to be tomorrow, it might as well be today. And if it is today, it could have been yesterday. If it was yesterday, then you’re over and done with it, and can write your own book. Think about that.’” “Avon thought about … Read more
- How a Simple Children’s Story and Spelling U See Helped My Son With Learning DifferencesHomeschooling a child with special needs is not always easy. There are times when it can be quite challenging. I have thought about giving up more times than I can recall. I have felt alone. I have cried many, many tears. I have prayed over and over again. And I … Read more
- The Benefits of Incorporating Chalk Pastel Art into our HomeschoolChalk Pastel Art not only brings the beauty of fine painting, it also weaves together a wide array of rich learning, unfolding awe-inspiring masterpieces for my son to lay hold of. How fun is it to paint exploding, colorful, rumbling volcanoes with hot lava running down the sides of the … Read more
My Products Available In My Shop
Copyright © 2021-2023 Jamie Gault Treasuring the Tiny Moments Homeschool, LLC